For the last couple of years we’ve been trying to make it to this local festival in Sussex as we’ve heard brilliant things about it. Unfortunately, life has just got in the way so far, and this year we’ve gone and booked a holiday so will miss it again. Doh!
Bad luck for us, but great news for you lot as I have been given a family ticket by the lovely organisers for one of you to WIN.
Chilled in a Field (31st July-2nd August 2015) is a small family festival now in it’s third year, but with a reputation many older festivals would be super proud of. Last year they won a GOLD award in the Festival Kidz award and the year before they grabbed a SILVER. All I have read about this festival is excellent, and with their move to the lovely site of Bentley Wildfowl & Motor Museum, I’m sure it’s going to be a blinder.
I love the fact they are a not-for-profit social enterprise run entirely by volunteers. Every penny they make is put straight back into the festival to make it even better each year. It’s great to find a team of people so passionate about their cause who are all doing it for the love of festivals.
So how do you WIN a family ticket to Chilled in a Field with a field somewhere?
Just read about a few of the things you can expect to find at Chilled over on their website and below, then tell us what you like the sound of most. SIMPLE!
- Plenty of activities, games and workshops for young and not-so-young.
- Great bands and musicians playing everything from psychedelic rock to punk, folk to live Drum and Bass on the main stage.
- Home cooked food freshly prepared and locally sourced.
- Ride the miniature railway with Fudge the dog.
- Festival stalls with something for everyone.
- Dance all day and night to house, trance, breaks, psy-trance, Drum and Bass DJ’s playing at a properly danceable volume.
- Branching Out Adventures High Ropes, Giant Swing, Zip Wires, Climbing Wall (charges apply).
- Magical woodland bar featuring the best local ciders, ales and cocktails.
- Become a tequila expert at the festival tasting sessions.
I’m sure if you WIN a family ticket to Chilled in a Field you will have an amazing weekend and I’d love to hear about it. Good Luck all!
Chilled in a Field was one of our ‘Best Family Festivals of 2014’. Limited tickets are still available via their website and a family of 4 can enjoy the whole weekend for less than £200 which is great value.