This May Elderflower Fields Festival celebrates it’s 5th birthday and it’s going to be wild! We’ve got a family ticket worth over £300 for someone to WIN and take part in their biggest party yet.
One of our favourite events of the year, Elderflower Fields marks the start of the festival season for us and a big hello to summer. Held over the bank holiday weekend, it’s a chance to spend time with friends in an amazing Sussex setting while the kids roam free and go wild.
5 reasons we love Elderflower Fields
- Freedom and Space – Although there are plenty of fantastic activities for the kids to take part in over the weekend, we love the freedom they have to explore safely and make new friends. The site is spread out across fields and woodland so there is plenty of space and the music areas never feel crowded. Even the smallest kids can get right up close to see the excellent bands across all three stages.
- Adventure and Discovery – Considering there are only a few thousand guests at Elderflower Fields, the range of activities on offer is brilliant. Abseiling, kayaking, archery, art workshops, Mud hut building, orienteering and DJ skills were just a few of our favourite last year.
- Relax and unwind – When kids are happy, we’re happy. Almost all the activities at Elderflower Fields are included in your ticket and there aren’t any stall selling festival tat or sugar loaded treats on every corner. Without temptation, our kids are much happier as we don’t have to say NO all the time so can totally unwind. The Green People spa treatments and the woodland cocktail bar help too!
- Food and Drink – Some of the best festival food we’ve eaten has been at Pippingford Park and it’s great knowing it’s all sourced locally. Nothing is overpriced and the free Sunday taster picnic is awesome. A highlight of the weekend for us as everyone comes together in the main field for this lovely communal event.
- Watch-free Wilderness – Watching the kids go free range for the weekend is really special. Ours feel total safe exploring on their own and no one worries what time it is. A bonus when you fancy a G&T before midday!
Can you believe it’s only 4 months to go?
Roll on #ElderflowerFields
Read our 2015 Festival review and watch the highlights video to see why it’s one of the best family festivals in the UK. Then enter the competition below for a chance to WIN a weekend at Elderflower Fields Festival.
Read Best Family Festivals for more ideas of great weekends in a field somewhere.